Description of services
The amount of unstructured data found in any enterprise and the inclusion of this vast amount of information for business process improvement and better decision making is a major challenge.
The most important aspect in managing unstructured information is to ensure that users are able to find and store the right information faster and simpler.
Specific Scope Offerings
Scope helps companies address the ever increasing issue of unstructured content. Our Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions help companies to simplify data management and increase compliance.
We understand the different information needs for different types of users in an organization. For the same product, the information needs of supply chain personnel are different from that of accounts personnel. We have a very experienced leadership team of industry experts who contribute towards addressing these information needs.
We work with organizations closely to understand the real issues behind generation of such unstructured content. Based on this analysis, we suggest customized solutions targeted at addressing the real issues behind information storage and retrieval.
Create easily searchable information sources
We analyze the legacy data of unstructured information and extract meaningful data with the help of advanced semantic and text matching algorithms. The structured data that we create from these unstructured information sources are accurate and comprehensive enough to facilitate easier search and retrieval.
Reduce generation of unstructured content
Once we understand the real issues behind creation of unstructured content, we work with organizations to create simple and powerful data templates to improve data governance and compliance. These information templates are also compatible with all external suppliers/ customers with whom organizations interact and exchange information.
Scope is an ISO 8000 certified Master Data Quality Manager organization with deep expertise in information and master data management. We have worked with companies having specific issues on "Free Text" or "Maverick" spending. Organizations experience huge business process improvement once the information needs are satisfied.
Scope's MDM technology platform includes advanced content mining tools in its ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) layer. The content mining tools are based on natural language processing algorithms and use advanced semantic and text matching algorithms to extract useful information from unstructured data.
- Our ETL module can extract data from a wide range of unstructured sources including E-mails, PDF documents, audio recordings, etc.
- We use experienced data analysts to handle exceptions and for effective pre-processing training
- Data extracted from different sources is consolidated for further analysis - and is cleansed and standardized for further processing
- Based on your requirement we even classify the data using our Auto-classifier. Our ECM services can be easily integrated into any of your existing application/ workflow
With Scope's ECM solutions, companies achieve the following benefits:
- No upfront investment in sophisticated tools/ software to mine useful data from unstructured information sources
- As our ECM solutions address the root cause of the problems, companies benefit from increased compliance
- Proven procedures and information templates in accordance with ISO 22075 and ISO 8000 master data standards
- Appropriate mix of technology and subject matter experts to extract accurate and comprehensive information from legacy data sources
- Minimal business impact while implementing ECM solutions and easier handling of change management